Grace Chicago cares deeply about children and the families that are raising them. Our community started 14 years ago and with only 1 or 2 children. Today, families with children are a major part of our congregation and we take great pride in providing biblical and fun children's programs. The mission of our kid's program is to partner with families to teach the children of Grace Chicago about God's love for them and His redemption of the world through Christ in a safe, age-appropriate, and fun environment.
- Children are dismissed during worship to attend Children's Church—a time of story, games, and crafts with their peers.
- Nursery is provided for infants-3yrs old from 9:30am until the end of the worship service.
- More information about our child protection policy and procedures can be found here.
During the Week
- Mom's Group meets biweekly during the school year. Childcare is provided during those mornings. Monthly outings are planned during the summer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Every quarter we have a special event geared towards getting families together. These activities range from free play in the gym to attending an event together.
If you'd like to know more about our children and family programming, you can get in touch with our Grace Kids Advisory Team at email@example.com.