2016 Year end appeal
We are greatly joyful for the many ways Grace Chicago has been blessed this year. We are growing in leadership, in number, and we’re deepening in community. Our mission is to actively seek the good of individuals and the welfare of the city by embracing the good news of God's redemptive promise. We’ve been faithful to this mission since the beginning, and we’re more hopeful than ever about the plans God has for our community in the city of Chicago. We’d love for you to join us in what God is doing, and invite you to prayerfully consider how you can best support Grace Chicago Church.
2016 Grace Chicago highlights
- Adding to our number every week: This Fall alone we welcomed over 100 visitors to our services, and many are deciding to make Grace Chicago their community of faith.
- Our leadership team is growing: We've welcomed 5 new members of the consistory in the past 6 months.
- Expanding our ministry to kids and families: We brought Andy & Erin Rozendaal on as part-time staff to grow our Grace Kids ministry.
- Creatively enhancing our worship: Davin Youngs joined as interim music director, and his leadership has brought new enthusiasm.
- Finding new opportunities for outreach: With Caleb Schut as our pastoral intern and a team of communications volunteers, we're seeking new ways to reach people in the city of Chicago, including our first ever Beer & Hymns event and a brand new website.
- Deepening in community together: We hosted our first community dinners around the city, with over 70 people gathering in each others' homes to share a meal with people they haven't yet had a chance to know.
- Strengthening our relationship with Breakthrough Urban Ministries: We're pursuing God’s justice in the city by serving at Breakthrough more often and in new ways, and inviting new voices to speak into the life of the church.
We are so thankful for the many ways Grace Chicago has been blessed this year, and are excited to see our growth continue. If you would like to support our growth next year and beyond, you may give online here.
If you would like to give to Grace in other ways, you can: